Prayers to the Lord, our God.
This year is the Celebration of Parenting..
366 Days of Learnings of Parenting
365 Days of Taking Care of you and begin to understand yourself to nurture a new life.
45 Days – Preconceive Knowledge
90 Days – First Trimester Knowledge
90 Days – Second Trimester Knowledge
90 Days – Third Trimester Knowledge
50 Days – PostCare Knowledge
S.No Day 1 of 366 Wonders of Parenting Jan 1 Dear Carolyn Welcome to this world. Thank for making us parents.
Humbleness and patience are two keywords for existence…hope you imbibe them.
Jan 2 Lead by example My wish is to keep inspiring you and for this I want to as good and happy as I want you to be… love you Jan 3 Happiness is a BLiss Living in happiness each moment is the way to live life. Jan 4 Sometimes ignorance is a bliss I don’t know baby if I’m able to give you as much knowledge as u need …but I hope to give it as much as possible with books around you Jan 5 Audio books listening hope you like the sound of the books and able to understand them little… Jan 6 Good deeds always pays well.. Always remember good deeds will bring happiness around.. Jan 7 Role Model I wish to always be an inspiring role model for you..my love Jan 9 Humble bee if you crack this code and remain this, your honey will be closer than ever… Jan 10 live each day to the fullest living the day starts with being thankful to God and parents. Completing the required chores. Having healthy meals all day. Gaining knowledge and trying to see how it can be applied. Thanking the God again for the everything we have. Jan 11 Pleasure in doing everything TO enjoy and do things makes them more fun. this is one of the things we wish for you to do..hope so Jan 12 Wise words from wise man 1. Do not educate your children to be rich. Educate them to be happy. – So when they grow up they will know the value of things, not the cost.
2. Eat your food as medicine, otherwise you will need to eat your medicine as food.
3. Whoever loves you will never leave you, even if he or she has 100 reasons to give up. He or she will always find one more reason to hold on.
4. There is a big difference between being human & human being.
5. If you want to go fast – go alone! But if you want to go far – Go together!And in conclusion,
The 6 best doctors in the world:-
Keep them in all stages of your life & enjoy a healthy life.
“Love the people The Almighty sent you, one day He will need them back.”
Jan 13 Reading helps a lot Always remember sweetie, reading will widen your imagination and make you alive each moment. so never stop reading. Jan 14 /just want you to be a god person at heart Having compassion for others is a very rare quality. If you can understand how you can help someone by you being a reason of smile on them , then that is the day you lived well. Jan 15 Be happy yourself when it comes to giving hapiness to others its important to be happy within, and if you canb share the feelings with us , surely it will help communicate better. Jan 16 Always say positive about people we all tend to forget that all are GOds angels and we should always respect others be it anyone. therefore , always talk positive about anyone, look for the things that will aspire you to be like them. Jan 17 positive mind leads to positive words when the mind will be filled with positiv energuy of love then automatically words that will come out will be positive. Jan 18 good from bad, figure out yourself !! Watching Tara sharma show for parenting and it has been amazing to just see such a positive mom. i liked one quote from boman irani, he said, do not tell children that dont do this since i have done in my time, its not good. but then they should be allowed to do what they want to do, figure out their own way. Jan 19 Life is a full circle.. As parents we are going to try to give you experiences that will help you remain healthy and positive. This may include some discipline so when you are old enough to understand , hopefully you be grateful. Jan 20 Full try to full you Its important to understand what makes you happy and if possible be communicative to be able to express yourself to your near and dear ones.. Jan 21 we wanna set you example we know that children imitate their parents and so hopefully we set a good example for you. Jan 22 Be an inspiration Just be inspiring for others..that is what we wish for. Jan 23 We are the multi taskers Always nice to see as women being the multi taskers and it’s in our capacity that we can do it. Hope u get that energy as well. Jan 24 We are all one family Being one helps . If you want to go fast go alone, if you want to go far go together. Jan 25 Hard work is more important than talent . The thing in our hands is hard work. Let’s make sure we do this and give our 100%. Jan 26 Discipline dear It’s very important that we teach you to be disciplined an d it might be hard but if you could just know that it’s all for your good….we would love for you to forgive us for being so strict Jan 27 A little diary Just Wana have a memory of each little thing you do and share it with us and keep this alive Jan 28 Making memories By sharing the experiences you will see on paper will help us know the Outlook from your perspective..that will delight us. Jan 29 Love your own company the best way to keep yourself busy is to learn to love our own company. Jan 30 Let us know sweetie, its difficult to confide in someone especially one of your parents, but if you can willlingly can share all your thoughts and emotions , it will really be helpful for us to know what are your desires and wishes as we are always going to be there to love and support you and would like to tell from our experiences if something we feel , you need to know at the right time. Jan 31 Think before you speak the more important part being think good . its difficult absolutely to have positive thoughts all the time butu if you can push away as much negative and look at the day with motivating thoughts, you willl always flourish. Feb 1 My ideals.. if you were to ask me who to be inspired with, i have two names for you, Steve Irwin , and MS Dhoni. Feb 2 You are your own school we want you to learn from your experiences…that is the best education you can get and learning from such experiences help you grow the most in life. Feb 3 Start now when ver you feel you learnt something new and you wish to apply , do not regret not knowing before instead start implementing now. you will always start from zero no matter whoever is ahead but when your passion and hard work will combine, it will be the best. Noone can stop you from acheiving what you want. The whole universe will help you do it. You ll see. Feb 4 My healthy diet plan food for iummunity building
oats, chia seeds, egg white, 2 slice bread
fruits – guava, orange, banana
lunch- gravy , greens, dal, curd, chapati, ghee
light snack- upma, idli, cheels, dosa
dinner- veges, chapati
feb 5 daily diary your daddy and me are different but we still love each other a lot. we also respect each other a lot and want you to respect us just the way you want to in your own way. we want you to be inspired by us and our habits. there are some things we wish you can learn happily, like a musical instrument, swimming, art and craft etc and most importantly love reading. As we find peace and happiness in doing this all day long. feb 6 we are there to protect you we shall always be protecting you and guiding you , hopefully for your own good. it simportant fro you to learn on your own as well, especially from your mistakes, hopefully you come to us for the same guidance that you think we can give you. Feb 7 Morals begin …dear.Each day new moral learning will be fruitful for you I Won’t Go To The Temple Again…
A daughter went to her father and said…
“I won’t be going to Temple anymore..”
The father said:
“may I ask why?”
“when I go there All I see is people on their mobile phones during prayers , some are gossiping, some just are not living with integrity, they are all just hypocrites…”
Father became silent, and then said:
“OK… can I ask you to do something for me before you make your final decision?”
“Yes.. what’s that?”
“Plz take a glass of water and walk around the temple 2 times; but you mustn’t let water fall out of the glass.”
“yes… I can definitely do that.”
She came back and said
“it’s done and here is the Glass Of Water”
He asked her 3 questions:
1. Did you see anybody on their phone?
2. Did you see anybody gossiping?
3. Was anybody living without Integrity?
“How could I have seen anyone else?…. I didn’t see anything; All I was focused on was the glass and the water within it., making sure the water never dropped.”
He told her,
“when you go to temple ,
this is what you should do… you should be simply focusing, thinking and connecting to God, and see how you can progress and help yourself to help others.. this is so that
YOU don’t ever FALL in life.
The Daughter thanked her father for helping her understand the inner learning of the essence of Our focus with God.
Feb 8 WHat an eventful day…definitely have to log Here is the list of some of the most eventful happenings of the day…..
let me list it down in a sequence that i cn remember and make it like a log of the day and how happy it was.
1. getting up at 815am.
2. having warm water, sweeping, brushing, almonds.
3. freshening up, breakfast- egg white omlete, 2 slice bread, otas , chia seeds, milk , saffron.
4. prepared orange juice fresh, kept the pulp for orange cake.
5. prepping lunch. karela , daal, pulao, chapati.
6. preparing things for bleesings day for you. specially online search of buying things.
7. having lunch , take bath and ready for walk at 2pm.
8. superb day wore no jacket and had a wonderful time with pallavi and sarthak. memory pic with sunshine.
9. came home litte more online shopping ideas for the party.
10. felt tired took one hour rest, only to get up and see Daddy coming homne at 5pm.
11. most wonderful feeling of the day. brought smiles and glitter on my face.
12. had moong daaal dosa , banana vanilla mix, tea .
13 prepped dinner , veg pulao with basmati rice.
14. now comes two most important gift opening of the day. Mike that we got for valentines , it was spelendid experience.
15. buy buy welcome baby gift. there are numerous things in it. all r awsome.
16. went to dollar tree and 99 cents fro decreo and other things shopping and now making a collaborative list of things which are bought and for what purpose.
17. making the cake two kinds round and bread style…lets c how it turns out to be. @930pm
18. Lis tof things bought (already and now ) just to get an idea of checklist of things.
PARTY PLANNING TIPS AND TRICKS
THEME – Love is in the air. celebrating mom to be, Showers of blessings
Evite and guest list.
- cake plates-dt
- cake spoons-dt
- trash bags-dt
- zip lock bags-99
- cups- walmart
- small water bot-walmart
- cold drinks-foodmax
- cake knife
- serving spoons
- table decore
- table cover 4-dt (2 food, 1 props, 1 main)
- 5 sectional dishes on table , cake dish (NEED TO GIVE HEIGHT- dt milpitas
- soft toys- valentines dt theme
- boy girl eggs hatching- dt
- hearts light for cake- dt
- TABLE SKIRT, TABKLE TOP- filll with circles
- POPPERS- WALMART
- mesh decoration – on table top n side- dt
- venue decore
- left wall- bonappetit (made with hand- letttering)
- backdrop-heart shaped tissue flowers ( papers – dt, walmart)
- tisuer flowers readymade set of 6- 5pkt- dt (red and pink)
- right wall- games , wish board
- behind- congrats mom to be
- baby shower banner
- rose petals- dance floor-dt
- photo booth and props
- table cover -hearts-dt
- photobooth- dt
- props- amzon in
- pre maternity shoot- board heaert -dt n chalk
- games –
- main game -hope photoframe gift-wish writing
- kid game -3 memory game
- adult game- 3qs
- prize – eggs with chocolate
- goodie bags
- personalized cup
- egg with choc for easter to kids
- jewellery piece for ladies
- soft toy
- tissue paper to cover
- chart sheets fro wish board – 99 for 2
- tissue flowers – 4sets – dt
- backdrop- wrapping paper caream color – 2 – dt
- tinsel making- wrapping paper- 99- glitter
- backdrop stadium look-photobooth-dt fr
- glitter bottle- 2 dt for circles on showers of blessings
- tinsel decore- xmas offer – 25each – 8 (50ft)- 99
- ribbon roll thin-3 (.25)-99- dtribbon (.25)
- goodie bag ribbon -(.25)
- big ribbon set (.25)
- prop sticks- 99
- foam red boards- 2 -99
- color pages -36sheets-99
- color pages large-2 set -99
- glue sticks- 99
- children reading n worksheet books, globe blow up, map US- dt fr (very good collection)
- INDIA LIST ORDERED TODAY
- memory cards -32gb 389each
- baloons- heart- 50-115rs
- baloons normal-160
- jewellery set
- baby hsower banner
- congrats mom to be- 179 n slash
- props- 159
- double tape- 150 for 3
FOOD PREP—PLACK CARDS and table cover
1. chips, cold drinks -start
2. starters- samossas , chilli chicken
3. main course- paneer tikka masala, navratna korma, chicken chettinad, veg biriyani, chiken biriyani, raita, chutney,
dessrts- mango fruit custard.
CAKE -CAKE TOPPERS
Feb 9 Some teaching As Buddha says…
Only when your “Will” is there then only prayers will be effective but until you find a way to get through those prayers yourself the prayers won’t work .
Feb 10 party planning tips 2 Making the itenary and itenary card
Finding a comparer
Deciding the games
Thank you note and speech
Feb 11 Movies I recommend Kids section starters
Jurassic Park series
Jumaji part 1
Feb 12 Book morals so I decided i am gona read to you when you come and keep a record of all things you learn from it and you keep expanding it as you wish when you start reading and writing. I would love to read the things you will write and know you rperspecive if eah thing you discover yourself. Feb 13 Gratitude A very small and humble request to you dear children, we may not be able to give you asll the wordly pleasures that are available. If there is one reason that I have learnt and loved your daddy the most is because i fing him the most grateful for all things he has and this has been from the time he has born. This is the reason that we wish for you all to go to church and learn to live a life full of gratitude and always be thankful for each and every thing that you have , no metter if its old or new, no matter if its used or unused, as long as you are protected by us, we shall take care of you all with utmost care and love. Feb 14 Love means care Love of Valentine’s day
It’s love, 💞 when father makes time for his wife and children.
It’s love, 💞 when a mother gives her children the best piece of cake.
It’s love, 💞 when husband makes tea for his wife and takes a sip before her.
It’s love, 💞 when wife sends her love in the dabba for her husband.
It’s love, 💞 when (very rarely) children put their energy to give their parents a head massage.
It’s love, 💞 when (very often) your friend holds your hand tightly on a slippery road.
💞Love is when you send a small msg to your friends to make them smile and you are thereason for it.
💞 Love 💕 is actually another name for CARE
💕 Enjoy this Valentine Day 2020 …💞
with Lots of Love ~ Conrad, Prachi and Monteiro Jr. 🌞(our special Valentine this year)
Feb 15 Memories Make Say thanks to the Lord for each day and make memories by writing each day the positives of being you in this beautiful world. Feb 16 our valentine date so this was an unexpected impromptu date night dinner for your daddy and me and we will remember this forever as next time we are going to celebrate this special day with you. Cant wait to meet you and doll you up evreyday. Feb 17 valentine greet n meet God sends his angels whenever needed and we are thankful to Him for such miracles..we had our car battery breaking Down twice now and both times someone came out of the way to help. Sunday brunch at Shilpa house. Feb 18 Monday stay over We stayed back at Shilpa house and had wonderful time. Hope ur having fun reading my blogs as well. Feb 19 daddy all rounder hi baby, your daddy is such an all rounder , i cant tell you. he amazes me by showing all acts of kindness towards the home and me. he does electrician work, all handyman work, and recently i discovered he does sewing so well, even better than me. i wonder what more tricks he has upto his sleeve. i love him and hope you leanr a lot from him. feb 20 making u all rounder how do we try fro this…ok so i ve made an organizer to keep few notes on things that you migth like to learn and lets see how that goes. it will also contain exxtempwords so you can work on the talking instantly whenever needed. hope this works well Feb 21 daisy creepers we were thinking what can we add to the favor bag and then we thought to add “life” to your blessings in the form of dais creepers. they glow during the day like sunshine.. FEb 22 rolly polly there r lots of ups and downs that will come in life. sometimes there will be challenging times involving others and their emotions. although its expected for us to be good all the time but its not completelyt possible. i would wish for you to have fiath in me adn trust me to tell what and how you feel . i will not expect but i would love for you to involve me in the emotional part of your life. Feb 23 cherishing the memoriers of decoration day nad finally the baby shower day God sends His angels to look after us. Hope you get your angels as well. Feb 24 Assuming.good wgen you assume the good things will happen it will automatically happen..trust me Feb 25 Staying healthy
When you are healthy in physical self then you are healthy in mind as well Feb 26 parenting tips PARENTS, DONT WORRY !
1. Don’t worry about your kids not remembering world history ..Teach them your family history..especially family medical history…it will sure help them in need
2. Don’t worry about your kids unable to locate continents and capitals on the world map..Teach them the names of roads around your house and landmarks to reach home from any location of your town
3. Don’t really worry if your kid does not win medals in sports and does not remember who won world cups…Teach them to exercise and stay fit
4. Don’t bother of your kid scoring 100% in mathematics…Teach them to budget their expenses , save for emergencies and transact money at the shops. Let them know of your income, loans, property details..
5. Don’t make your kids memorise and recite hundreds of slokas, thirukural etc…teach them the meaning of one at a time and how to apply in daily life
6. Don’t try to push kids into becoming big musicians or dancers and win competitions..Teach them to enjoy and appreciate music , so they know how to relax when they are in stress.
7. Don’t compel kids into driving their own bicycles or scooters because others are doing so…If they like to take the school bus to spend relaxed time with friends or a public transport , let them do so..
8. Don’t worry if your kids don’t eat every item you cook..Teach them to make their own sandwich…they will relish it more than what you made..
9. Don’t push your kids to read and memorise autobiographies of Mahatma Gandhi or Saina Nehwal…Teach them to write their own biography…They will then want to make their life interesting and worth writing ..
10. Don’t compel your kids to socialize ..Teach them how to make their life interesting with less dependency on others.
11. Don’t impose religious activities on your kids…Teach them the relevance of each and help them to become spiritual..Spirituality is the key to keep themselves and also people around them happy..
Remember, a Parent’s only goal for their kids is to keep them HAPPY.. You don’t need to spend a lot of TIME, ENERGY , SPACE or MONEY to reach that goal of HAPPINESS…Teach your kid to be HAPPY with the available resources.
Feb 27 tuesday log as the day progressed with all normal eating , there was a little dehydration , so i landed up in pallavis house which made me more happy. she fed me with vermicille and tea and aloo paratha and lovely cold pineapple slices. this was the forst day i felt pampered and that to from someones else house. hahahaha FEb 28 very very positive days beginning the best way to feel positive is to start cleaning and organinzing . i started this activity from arranging 1. my craft, art and stationery supplies.
2. kitchen arranging and replacing old sheets.
3. next came the wash basin , make up, accesories supplies. finally did that.
4. moving on, making a list of all baby products is todays task.
each day one activity keeps mind occupied and helps to have a clean start.
Feb 29 leap year countdown cant wait to meet you. friday fun. last night we weent to 99 cents, new india bazar, foodmax and target. had supoerb fun with daddy. for lunch made methi, mushroom, baigan, dosa batter.
cleaning task – closet , coat closet and bedroom this weekend
SNO STUDY TIME WORK mar 1 weekend clean up after a nice relaxing enjoyable rehauling the closet and bedroom cleaning, we are starting with studies in pre-k.
contents for the pre-k
Mar 2 starting of something new trying to make u leanrn with this , hopefully. starting with this set syallbaus for a month. lets see how it goes. wil give u upodates each day. Today one kid with writing abc.
homework – to write captial AND SMALL LETERS
Mar 3 puja classs reinstated this is a tribute to my sis who has been my inspiration to leanr and alwayts make sure to give our best and stand up on our feet with only one weapon ie knowledge.
S.No Day 1 of 90 Third Trimester Sep 1 Reading Bible passage each day and journaling the understanding.
Mother’s word are divine and following them makes one strong and humble. Sep 2 Ganpati Bappa Morya The one who remains humble gets exalted…. Sep 3 labor Day weekend Three day holiday and Ganpati Bappa Morya 🙏🏻. Memory if this day as we felt like you are with us. Sep 4 Mushroom Masala Made with love and for someone gives so much happiness Sep 5 Happy teachers day children are the source of God. Sep 6 Sleep is divine Feeling great with the sleep Sep 7 Cravings biriyani Sep 8 Happy Birthday Mother Mary Lovely gift from you Mother Mary..thanks for everything. Sep 9 beautiful week begins week 7 of the beautiful journey Sep 10 First vomit of the pregnancy early childhood education classes began and anniversary of mastek joining. Sep 11 Lectures day had Beauty sleep. Feeling ok. Sep 12 not eating properly glucose water is the way Sep 13 blisful night sleep after 3 nausea attempts could sleep properly Sep 14 finally a day Friday morning at 1130. Having wonderful day peaceful and rejoincing. After getting up having rusks helped. Sep 15 happy Engineer s day The Solution makers are the ones we call engineer. Sep 16 happy first appointment All’s well. Had the first ultrasound. Sep 17 blessings Many many heart congratulations for another year. Sep 18 Gearing up for east coast getting ready for the trip for a week Sep 19 Big day announcements to the family Sep 20 On an East coast tour Statue of liberty beautiful experience Sep 21 New York City Tour mercimirising experience from hop in hop off Sep 22 Sunday night Tour New York and NJ Night view splendid Sep 23 Niagra Falls Monday Niagra falls tour Sep 24 Washington white house rocks Sep 25 Atlantic City Awsome Atlantic city Sep 26 Philadelphia city Downtown and sky high building Sep 27 Indian street Jackson heights Lot of variety of Indian food Sep 28 Breakthrough
You have a Purpose and you are loved. Sep 29 Real deal Back home recovering Sep 30 simple food simple living pakoras are in taste Oct 1 Novena month Mother Mary help us Oct 2 another craving husband made food Oct 3 pulao day curd rice and pulao Oct 4 Paneer wins paneer bhurji calling Oct 5 Love of Methi paratha Punjabi paratha memories from NY Oct 6 Chinese it is gobhi Manchurian and fried rice treat Oct 7 Dushera Chole Puri Happy dushera festival Oct 8 Bread pakora cravings continue Oct 9 bread besan toast another yummy day of bread toast Oct 10 child Education class fun and amazing experience Oct 11 brinjal curry Flavor of curd in brinjal and potato Oct 12 poha delight yummy poha Oct 13 mix veg paratha tastes sooo good Oct 14 bhindi favourite Indian street new york Oct 15 panda Panda Express memories orange chicken and rice Oct 16 Ave Maria Mother Mary in our house Oct 17 French toast scrumptious delicious Oct 18 Super strong atta ladoos Oct 19 full platter potluck party food Oct 20 Dahi vada yummy vadas Oct 21 picnic day shaver lake on Oct 22 pulao for picnic mix veg pulao
S.No. Day 42 of 90 SECOND TRIMESTER KNOWLEDGE MAY 16 Choose your choice when you have the chance to choose
Don’t you ever loose
This is one opportunity for growing ahead
This shall keep your motivations rise up from bed
MAY 17 Learn to forgive
When the chance comes learn to forgive as sometimes it becomes difficult. The one who know how to do it is the person you should look up to, since this shall be the starting steeping stone for your paying for your penance. MAY 18 Making ammends Sometimes it’s just so difficult to make amends and this brings distance among people. Ensuring that it remains calm and silent makes a big difference. MAY 19 Explore the place around you The more you are expressive the better. Go out and explore the world around you..it teaches you a lot. MAY 20 Happiness is from within Doing something for someone brings happiness and doing something for yourself brings happiness from within. MAY 21 Opti-malism When we see a ray of hope we feel optimistic and this makes our life optimal. When we have our life optimal then we admire everything around us and this creates positive energy. When there is positive energy then everything seems to fall into place. MAY 22 Library is heaven when we are in search of a book it means we are in search of heaven for a book can help find all lost hopes and brings imagination into live. MAY 23 be Inspiring and be inspired If one aims to be inspiring then nothing can come in the way if their success ladder for they take failures as stepping Stones and praises as driving force to lead by example for others to follow. MAY 24 Mode of change One can be a mode of change for being adjustful to situations. This brings change in character and improvises on oneself. MAY 25 Be the Carrier If one aims to be the Carrier then automatically things fall into place for they know what it takes to be the medium and the link joining everyone together. MAY 26 Get Togethers some feel blessed, some feel bold, some feel emotional and some feel like gold whee they are in get-togethers. so celebrate each moment with each person everywhere. MAY 27 Recovery Time tells us to recover
No more hiding and in cover
Feel good and hover
Be always close to your lover.
Try and make someone recover.
MAY 28 Let go When nothing falls into place and journey seems difficult put on your gear shoes and start a new wave new moment. This will help you let go of the previous emotions and help move on. MAY 29 Job-more when there is no work go for job more. Find a way to suit your capabilities and be job more. Do the assigned work dedicatedly and job more. Complete the task and be job more. MAY 30 Celebration mood
When there is happiness around then we must celebrate and when there is nothing to celebrate then we must be happy. MAY 31 Optimal Being optimal and being subjective and being cooperative. JUNE 1 smiley keeping a smiley face keeps you healthy more. JUNE 2 I want to show you how life is with you..each day and everyday If life is sleep you at my dream… JUNE 3 I want to show you how life is with you..each day and everyday If life is a journey..you are my road.. JUNE 4 I want to show you how life is with you..each day and everyday If life is a book …you are my words.. JUNE 5 I want to show you how life is with you..each day and everyday If life is a seed ..you are my plant.. JUNE 6 I want to show you how life is with you..each day and everyday If life is a plant you are my fruit.. JUNE 7 I want to show you how life is with you..each day and everyday If life is food …you are my salt and desserts.. JUNE 8 I want to show you how life is with you..each day and everyday If life is a movie ..you are my Hero.. JUNE 9 I want to show you how life is with you..each day and everyday If life is a Flower ..you are my petals. JUNE 10 I want to show you how life is with you..each day and everyday If life is a class you are my nerd .. JUNE 11 I want to show you how life is with you..each day and everyday If life is a sea you are my boat.. JUNE 12 I want to show you how life is with you..each day and everyday If life is summer and winter you are my shade and coat respectively.. JUNE 13 I want to show you how life is with you..each day and everyday If life is a a body..
You are my soul..
JUNE 14 I want to show you how life is with you..each day and everyday If life is nowhere you are my only Hope.. JUNE 15 Humanly possible If nothing works just do what’s possible for you JUNE 16 Rise up and Shine When there is happiness inside be the happiness around …rise and shine. JUNE 17 Master of your own when you master your own self like what your body needs and how your body is functioning you will become key to your mind. JUNE 18 majority in your work when your work speaks then nothing else is required for speaking. JUNE 19 Mostly happy keep maximum amount of time as happy and realize that happiness within you. JUNE 20 Surprise Yourself When the moment comes surprise Yourself . JUNE 21 Sudden Steep when there is sudden high there is sudden Steep and when one can handle both then is victory for sure. JUNE 22 Another Day each day passes and each time new day comes..what’s important is to spent the day such wonderfully that everything looks satisfying at the end of the day. JUNE 23 New Day when there is beginning if the new day…the new set of goals are in the mind and those motivate us during the day . JUNE 24 Happiness Around Glow in the face keeps the glow around..this is how keep the happiness flowing around. JUNE 25 Easy as Easy if everything is easy then everything becomes easy.. JUNE 26 Experience it Giving advice is easy but to experience it on ourselves on the same advice is the key.. JUNE 27 Every soul has a dream We all have dreams and each of us have a way of fulfilling them depending on our life cycle. JUN 28 Magnanimous There are times when you feel nobody but in those times we need to keep ourselves calm composed and clean such that we our behavior reflects our character. JUN 29 Live upto When we don’t have any idols then the best ideal is be the idol and Iive upto our own expectations. JUN 30 Major in There will be situation when we wont be able to decide in what we major in , at this time we need to learn from our present and see ourselves enjoying the future. JUL 1 Dream Projects Imagining situation which can make up our fairy world and make us believe to live in them.. here goes few of them.. Flying cars are one way to go JUL 2 Dream Projects2 Imagining a world of dream projects such as capturing the sense of smell and storing it to find which one belong where. JUL 3 Dream Projects Greater good comes when we act as superheros through our work and one of them can be developing skills and talents by each one of us and exchanging those with each other. JUL 4 Dream Projects To be able to fit in the place where we are needed and required and to give our best shall be the dream recruitment. JUL 5 Dream Projects When the classroom becomes fun with things that approachable and searchable quickly and help to understand the students faster then the growth will be seen. JUL 6 Dream Projects There can be talks of growth and networking where intelligent solutions and applying those solutions become easy. JUL 7 Dream Projects Having the capability to change things around us in order to see a better evolution among us can be the dream for someone. JUL 8 Dream Projects Learning through playing can be a suggested method of understanding the nature of grasping the knowledge. JUL 9 Dream Projects Keeping a balance of technology and real life in such a way that either of them doesn’t lose it meaning in life JUL 10 Dream Projects Starting from the womb we can culture the mother through the learnings which can help nourish the life from within. JUL 11 Dream Projects Once the baby starts to learn from outside environment we can create an atmosphere of positive learning for them. JUL 12 Dream Projects As soon as the baby starts to leave for his companions to play with we can support them by educating them to participate in every activity possible. JUL 13 Dream Projects The ultimate goal of attaining happiness shall help one know what exactly the quest is for. So understanding the cause of everyone happiness. JUL 14 Dream Projects Understanding emotions and creating a measure for each one of us shall help to scale the level of persons EQ JUL 15 Dream Projects Having the ideas and multiplying them for the benefit of others really helps to achieve the desired goal most quickly. JUL 16 Dream Projects Each one of us has some uniqueness in us and if we are able to crack it open we shall see we have the power to move the mountains. JUL 17 Dream Projects
- Looking out for someone in the times of their need helps us to know that someone will look out for us at our time of need as well..
JUL 18 Dream Projects Dreams are like wishes from the genie bottle only this time it’s the rub of our hands so dream or wish something that’s in your hands and capacity to achieve. JUL 19 Dream Projects into the future. JUL 20 Dream projects Use the SUN to charge yourself JUL 21 Dream projects Spread your Energy around JUL 22 Dream projects unleash yourself JUL 23 Dream projects Lend a ✋ JUL 24 Dream projects join hands JUL 25 Dream projects motivate people around you JUL 26 Dream projects bring HOPE JUL 27 dream projects leaving legacy JUL 28 Dream projects Caring quotient JUL 29 Dream projects making Memories JUL 30 Dream projects adjoining nature skills JUL 31 Dream projects Mars Aug 1 friendship month gather all friends who are near you don’t lose them for even if they are new Aug 2 friendship month care for each and every one around you and make down hopes of dew Aug 3 friendship month if you are new then don’t let the old ones go but if u r old let the new one also glow. Aug 4 Friendship month Many of us are blessed with great friends we need to cherish them forever. Aug 5 friendship month once a frienship forever Aug 6 friend month when you feel low…be with friends and glow Aug 7 friend month when in need friends are indeed. Aug 8 friendship month Good things come to those who bbelieve in the true friend ship. AUG. 9 friendship month when we have the pleasure of doing things free ….we set ourselves free Aug 10 Friend ship month the feeling when everything goes as per planned. Aug 11 friendship month Never blame anyone for your actions and definitely never regret your choices. Learning to live with them is the key to success. Aug 12 friendship month God resides where the home is full of Love Aug 13 friendship month Hope anchors the soul and friends fill the hole. Aug 14 frienship month daily report
Sunday morning * church tofu sandwich Sunnyvale dal khichdi chicken.
Aug 15 frienship month Tuesday magazine booked. Mushroom palak. Aug 16 frienship month daily chores idli sambhar chutney Aug 17 friendship month visiting kids done..bhindi Aug 18 friendship month dark sky meteor showers Friday night daal Aug 19 friendship month Saturday great church day parade in Fremont fish Aug 20 Friendship month out for picnic at Sunnyvale. Las Palmas park. Potluck lunch chole Puri. Aug 21 friendship month Conrad cooked chilli chicken .stayed at home Aug 22 friendship month Tuesday tmbile offer mystery gift. Beans Aug 23 friendship month relax Wednesday mushroom gobhi Aug 24 friendship month Thursday marathon for Jane the Virgin. Cookies day Aug 25 friendship month Friday ..tofu sandwich. Early to bed Aug 26 friendship month CPR class full day Saturday. Aug 27 friendship month Sunday afternoon nap. Chicken burgers at lake Elizabeth Aug 28 friendship month Monday Chicken burgers. Aug 29 friendship month Tuesday idli sambhar chutney Aug 30 friendship month Wednesday chickenpalak. Aug 31 friendship month rajma rice.
|S.No||Day 90 of 90||
FIRST TRIMESTER KNOWLEDGE
|FEB 15||PART of me Series||Hey Baby, it’s me. I know you are inside me and I want to take care ❤️ of you from this moment and forever that you will be with me and your daddy.|
|FEB 16||PART of me Series||I have been longing to have you in me. I have been praying for you ever since i met your daddy. I want to welcome you to the best of my ability.|
|FEB 17||PART of me Series||Playing music and listening to hymns is helping me know you. Wishing well and healthy and happy you.|
|FEB 18||Right Thoughts
Daily 5 Learnings
|There are so many things one can do dear baby, you will know once you are able to read. There are few which I have read and want you to read from me because it will help you know that one’s thoughts reciprocated into actions is one way to get your dreams into reality.
Buddha Teachings ” How would HE think” Ten Pointers
|FEB 19||Right Thoughts
Daily 5 Learnings
|FEB 20||Right Thoughts
Daily 5 Learnings
|1. I care for everyone
2. I care for everyone.
3. I care for everyone.
4. I care for everyone.
5. I m the care of everyone.
Having to care for everyone means having God caring for you. Giving care to everyone means caring for God Himself.
|FEB 21||New Learnings Each Day||
|FEB 22||Peace of Mind||1. Everything happens for good.
2. Whatever has been planned by the Lord shall be the best for everyone as we all are connected with each other through Him.
3. Let it happen. If things are according to our wish, its good, not according to our wish its even better. The unspoken truth of life.
4. We need to find/make our own path. A path which we are proud of when we see ourselves as how we are.
5. WE know ourselves better than anyone else. If we just have faith in what we act and think about ourselves and especially others, we would reach out goal one day for sure.
|FEB 23||Valor Mind||1. There will be so many like you around, all you need to do is have patience, as with time everything is answered.
2. Hear the love stories around you. This will make you more strong.
3. Put your faith in the Lord as he knows the best for you and for everyone else.
4. Dont attempt to punish anyone by your words or actions, as each one of us has come into this world with their positives and negatives, we have to see only and only positives.
5. Get everyone together, make this as your goal.
|FEB 24||Piece of Mind||
|FEB 25||Power of Mind||1. If anyone ever asks from you, it means your time is needed by the person hence be ready for it every time.
2. Be courageous in stating your aspirations across in the moist polite manner possible.
3. Dont ever feel lonely as the Lord is always watching over you. Along with this there are so many souls who are with you, they shower their blessings if you do the right thing.
4. Meditation is really helpful.
5. If you can find people around you, who share the same goal as yours, always take initiative to bring them together.
|FEB 26||Wonderous Mind||
|FEB 27||Curious Mind||1. We will surely be at peace with ourselves once we think and act like God.
2. Renounce the fruits of your actions.
3. Humility is the key to your every action.
4. Let every movement be thoughtful and conscious.
5. Compassion allows one to transform resentment into forgiveness and fear into respect.
|MAR 1||Petulant Mind||1. Ageless thinking
4. Awake and Aware
5. Help others
|MAR 2||Ultimate Thoughts||
|MAR 3||Devoted Thoughts||1. Look life as a child.
2. Accept things as they are. Every moment and circumstance in life is opportunity to experience things as they are.
3. View failures as victories in wisdom.
4. Consciousness needs to be kept clean from all wrong thoughts.
5. Restrain from acting on angry impulses.
|MAR 4||Insightful||1. If you do good work, you will surely get an insight to doing more good work.
2. Actions are important which should be always in accordance with well being of all around.
3. Note the thought before preparing food and try to make it consciously.
4. NO judgement can make you move on more easily.
5. Right thought means thinking kindly and letting go of all other thoughts.
|MAR 5||Vibrant thoughts||
|MAR 6||Zen||1. Practice clearing the mind by looking at something stable and still like waves of a beach.
2. Keep the mind at focus point at this moment.
3. Meditating helps to bring focus.
4. Enjoy the experiences in life as they come along.
5. Look at things like you are looking for first time.
|MAR 7||Willful thinking||1. Thoughts manifests words,
words manifest as deed,
deed develops into habit,
habit hardens into character.
.”. Make thoughts about caring for others.
2. Right thought, right concentration,
right action, right motive,
right learning, right understanding,
right words, Righteous you.
3. While sitting and breathing, think yourself as pebble falling through clear water. Imagine it sink toward a resting spot on gentle sand of the water’s bottom.
4. If you are filled with many thoughts, bring yourself back to the room you are in.
5. Concentration can be achieved by knowing the to do list and completing the back log work first and moving to next work one at a time.
|MAR 9||Appealing||1. Post and hang pictures and thoughts which you find appealing to look at and brings positivity inside you.
2. Self acceptance helps to bring the good in you.
3. Cultivate middle state of mind, not too happy and not too sad.
4. Happy person is one who is spread around with company of good books.
5. Ponder over three beautiful thoughts, generosity, loving-kindness friendliness and compassion.
|MAR 10||Gift of loving thoughts||
|MAR 11||Walk and Stumble||1. If we are open to experience and change, we can find ourselves to be able to deal with life’s different weathers.
2. We aren’t in charge of life and can’t control what people think of us. If we realize this we can live freely.
3. Your treasure house is in yourself.
4. Be willing to listen.
5. Read a book you ll know you will disagree with , there is this way to sharpen your thinking.
|MAR 12||Liquid Gold||1. One of the most important and precious love is the liquid gold from mother.
2. Every time you think of helping someone you plant a very powerful seed within your mind
3. Stop and become aware for a minute. Feel the sensations in you, your relationship with others, your mind and spirit. This helps to momentarily relieve oneself from habitual thinking and take a step towards awareness.
4. Instead of trying to think through and plan everything out, dive into the present moment and tap into wellspring of your intuitive guidance.
5. Gradually drop the ideas of who you think you should be, which you think you want to be, or who you think other people think you should be. These thoughts distracts one from living a joyful life.
|MAR 13||Why walk when you can fly…||1. When you put others at the center of your life, it releases your natural desire for happiness and liberates you from your self-employed centeredness while helping you to enlighten your heart.
2. If you recognize worry for what it is, acknowledge it, put it to perspective, refuse to let it control you , that’s cultivating spiritual living.
3. Be cautious in what you believe and think of others.
4. Be grateful all the time.
5. Kind hearts are gardens, kind thoughts are roots, kind words are flowers, and kind deeds are fruits.
|MAR 14||Living Your Way||1. Find your own joy.
2. Explore your own inner self conscious.
3. Adapt to the changing circumstances.
4. Survive the difficult times.
5. Transform into the better self.
|MAR 15||Words are not enough for you my babies||
|MAR 16||Leave your essence..||1. All around us are different fragrances. Each having their own distinct one.
2. All around us are equipped with our own desires and own struggles to achieve them.
3. All around us come into this world with our own unique forms to survive through these challenges.
4. All around us are looking for the inner peace which resides right inside them.
5. All around us try to bring pexep to everyone who surrounds us.
|MAR 17||All babies are same…||1. Just like the person’s innocence can’t be measured ,the babies cannot be compared.
2.Just like the water in the ocean can’t be measured , the babies souls’ cannot be tampered with.
3. Just like the falling leaves from the tree can’t be measured ,the babies beautiful heart cannot be seen through.
4. Just like the drops of rain from heaven above can’t be measured, the babies cries cannot be explained.
5. Just like the future of a person can’t be seen ,the babies bring their own fortune and luck.
|MAR 18||Look around..||1. Beautiful thoughts are free.
2. All living beings are Buddhas endowed with wisdom and virtue.
3. Concentration helps to be at present moment.
4. Magical things happen everyday , if we allow them.
5. Mindfulness keeps negative tendencies in check.
|MAR 19||Intimidating who||1. Look for the inner oasis.
2. Direct intentions to benefiting others.
3. As soon as disturbing thought comes across shoo them away.
4. As long as one keeps thinking good for others the path for the their dreams will be cleared.
5. Sending positive vibes helps to imbibe other people’s energy as well.
|MAR 20||Unleash||1. The desires can be fulfilled when we start fulfilling others.
2. Satisfaction comes when we discover our inner self.
3. Knowing oneself is the beginning of the journey.
4. Revolutionize the world with your thoughts.
5. Remember the care you have got from others.
|MAR 21||Divyass Inputs as a Mom||1. Observe and getting the job done and focusing on it.
2. Don’t let the perfect become enemy of the good.
3. Trust your sillyssilly instincts.
4. Ask for help from the universe.
5. Be your own advocate.
Remember God helps those who help themselves.
|MAR 22||Awareness||1. Remain mindful and awake rather than being carried away by thoughts and projections.
2. Each person has an awareness , an inner witness of the source of that person’s own intentions.
3. Raise yourself up to higher spiritual perspective by remembering that everything happens for the best.
4. Do not create pain through your thoughts.
5. Beautiful thoughts are free.
|MAR 23||Mirror Image||1. Your conversation is the mirror of your thoughts.
2. Acknowledging intentions and taking responsibility for them gives possibility of transformation.
3. Mirror yourself each moment. Live in the prrspre moment.
4. Pray in front of the mirror by asking the Lord to give everyone what they need most at this time .
5. Make your mind a sanctuary for sunny and positive thoughts.
|MAR 24||Rejoice and be Glad||1. Rejoice in knowing you are alive today.
2. Rejoice in understanding that life itself is a miracle.
3. Rejoice in the relationships you have and have made.
4. Rejoice in natures beautiful creations.
5. Rejoice in being yourself.
|MAR 25||Holy are you..||1. You are very spritual inside you.
2. You are holy inside you and you know it.
3. You are caring and forgiving.
4. You are adjusting and absorbing.
5. You are the love of God.
|MAR 26||Blessed are you.||1. The more you are concerned about the happiness of others, the more you are building your own happiness a the same time.
2. The best way to bring peace to the world is to bring peace to ourselves through meditation and mindfulness practice.
3. Make it a point to start the day with positive and special thanks to the Lord.
4. Regard each day to be good day.
5. Focussing on what we are doing right now keeps us in the moment and replenishes us every second.
|MAR 27||All that I have…||1. All that I have…is for u o Lord.
2. All that I have…is by u o Lord.
4. All that I have …is related to u o Lord.
5. All that I have ..is dedicated to u o Lord.
|MAR 28||Lord I offer my life||1. Lord I offer my care to everyone.
2. Lord I offer my love to everyone.
3. Lord I offer my compassion for everyone.
4. Lord I offer my help to anyone who asks for it.
5. Lord I offer myself to You.
|MAR 29||Mantras||Om Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinah
Sarve Santu Nir-Aamayaah |
Sarve Bhadraanni Pashyantu
Maa Kashcid-Duhkha-Bhaag-Bhavet |
Om Shaantih Shaantih Shaantih ||Meaning:
1: Om, May All become Happy,
2: May All be Free from Illness.
3: May All See what is Auspicious,
4: May no one Suffer.
5: Om Peace, Peace, Peace.
|MAR 30||looking forward…||1. Sometimes we look back to remember some memories that is also looking forward to.
2. Sometimes we wait for something to happen that is also looking forward to.
3. At times things happen accordingly so it becomes looking forward to.
4. Sometimes it’s unusual happening that too is looking forward to.
5. When sometime Lord’s will happen we should always look forward to it.
|MAR 31||we will get there…||1. How much is the strength in getting everyone together.
2. How much of strength it is, in having a family.
3. How much of strength it is to have unity in decision making.
4. How much of strength it is in meeting new people.
5. How much of strength is inside you.
|APR 1||we know You are with us||1. We know you are with us every moment and so we don’t need to worry for anything.
2. We know you are with us as we can feel you within us.
3. We know you are with us as we sense You in other people around us.
4. We know you are with us and care for us each moment.
5. We know you are with us and we promise to keep our hearts and minds clean for you to be happier each day.
|APR 2||Your Day||1. You can make your day by being grateful.
2. You can make your day by appreciating the nature.
3. You can make your day by admiring someone today.
4. You can make your day by learning something new.
5. You can make your day by being yourself.
|APR 3||Lord resides in you||1. Lord walks with with you.
2. Lord is always guiding us through our deeds.
3. Keeping our hearts pure and kind for everyone brings us close to you.
4. Lord we know you want us to be patient.
5. Lord we know everything will be fine as You are with us.
|APR 4||Right Actions||1. When the right thought is there, right action follows.
2. When the right words are there the right action follows.
3. When the right intention is there the right action follows.
4. When the right mood is there right action follows.
5. When the right environment is there the right action follows.
|APR 5||Right Speech||1. When there are good thoughts right speech follows.
2. When there is positive aura around you then right speech follows.
3. When there is clarity in thinking then right speech follows.
4. When there is perception involved from opposite person’s mind then right speech follows.
5. When there is response and not reaction in the words then the right speech follows.
|APR 6||Right View||1. When there is positive vision the right view is imminent.
2. When there is patience there is right view.
3. When you put yourself in others persons shoes the right view can be visualized.
4. Everyone has their own perception.
5. Each of the view must be respected.
|APR 7||Right Intention||1. Intentions are different for different people.
2. Understanding of intention comes from how pure the motive behind it is.
3. Intention is always useful when thought for others happiness.
4. When there is right intention there are right actions
5. When there is right intention everything just happens right for you and for everyone around.
|APR 8||Right livelihood||1. There are various parameters for livelihood.
2. Livelihood is living minimilistic.
3. Livelihood is living with family.
4. Livelihood is living comfortably.
5. Livelihood is right in the right surroundings be it home decore, homly atmosphere and homely people.
|APR 9||Right Effort||1. Right Effort means effortless submission of yourself.
2. It means a working towards applying yourself with appropriate amount of energy.
3. Right effort needs right balance.
4. Right effort shows just about the right dedication.
5. Right effort helps to get desired results.
|APR 10||Right Mindfulness||1. Plan to do some activity that give u energy and look forward to doing it.
2. Once we see how much better it is to do good than do evil we will begin to like the inner goodness side of ours mindfully.
3. Learn to find joy in everything you do.
4. Good karma always comes back
5. Gradually develop habit I’d mindfulness by acting after taking a one second pause.
|APR 11||Right Concentration||
1. When the mind distracts from the present moment then ask yourself what is causing the diversion and out it down.
2. When the concentration is in the present moment the the work will be most effective and focussed.
3. What needs to be done is the right work at the right time. It automatically generates concentration at present moment.
4. If the priority is set then the work at the moment is give the the right concentration
5. Right concentration brings productive results.
|APR 12||# Mutant Energy||
1. When one knows the talent inside them their mutant energy is the very high.
2. When one doesn’t know the talent in them then to discover those makes the mutant energy high.
3. When one doesn’t wish to find out the mutant energy inside them then their mutant energy is already high.
4. When one spreads the joy around him/her then their mutant energy is higher.
5. When one receives the mutant energy , absorb it and radiates to others then the mutant energy multiplies.
|APR 13||Your idealogies||
Food for Parents
1. Love for each other show which thyt will respond through love.
2. Be on the same page so that consistency remain.
3. What you preach , practice it first. This will help children know what you follow.
4. Reverse psychology works or no..try
5. Parenting is living childhood again.
|APR 14||Little Things||
1. Like putting on your favorite top one day before the laundry day.
2. Like cleaning the kitchen night before the next day.
3. Like smiling on the accident and clumsiness that you will do.
4. Pro active
5. Multi task.
|APR 15||Grow everyday||
1. It’s important to grasp from surrounding and adapt to it and grow everyday.
2. It’s also important to understand others and learn good things from them and grow ourselves.
3. It’s important to read little little grow our mind everyday.
4. It’s important to listen to our instincts and update our believes and hence grow ourselves.
5. It’s equally important to help grow others around. This can be done by support.
|APR 16||Gently|| 1. How gentle are we when we talk to ourselves.
2. How gentle are we when we talk to others.
3. How gentle are we when we talk to children.
4. How gentle are we when we greet somebody.
5. How gentle can we be from what we are before.
|APR 17||Abide by Lord||1. There will be situations where we feel helpless , just pray t the lord for all goodness.
2. There will be times when there will be no hope , still built a new hope each day.
3. There will be places where you will be vulnerable, still fight your fears.
4. There will be people pulling you down ,still get up and dance.
5. There will be a new day tomorrow and keep that in mind and abide by Lord’s will .
|APR 18||Work Actions||1. If we follow the right words, right action follows.
2. If we follow our instincts , the universe resentful action follows.
3. If we follow the words of elders, blessings follow.
4. If we carry the light the new way follows.
5. If we follow our dream the paradise awaits.
|APR 19||The Wonderland||Be like the kite which flies in the sky not knowing where it will land,
Play like a child with sand in the hand,
Flow like the river merging into the ocean so grand,
Smile like all the colours of the rainbow band,
Whenever you tremble get back up and stand,
Feel all the emotions in the a way that only you understand.
|APR 20||Set to Perfect||How often we appreciate our life so set
And sometime feel shattered when dreams are not met
Must feel terrible I bet
When promises are not kept
And relations go in debt
How often we feel satisfied after we slept
Lord never wants to see our eyes getting wet
He always sends His angels to console us after we have weptKindness prevails even when cruelty has creptLet the positivity in you uplift when everything has been swept.This will heal the scars that have been leftAnd with practice thy shall become perfect.
|APR 21||Way to your Day||When you have so many options to weigh
And you have no words to say
Take a moment and just pray
In front of God let all your problems lay
And you will find your way
All the doubts shall go away
And peace will come with no delay
This retrospection shall complete your day
These prayers shall be with you today tomorrow and everyday
Dont you forget it okay!!! Just smile anyway …
|APR 22||Anticipate Cultivate||
When life becomes complicate
Our first instincts makes it more sophisticate
This causes the problem to duplicate
No matter how much the problems seems intricate
Dont just go on to dictate
There are so many positive thoughts to cultivate
If the heart is closed please open it’s gate
Then only our inner strength will start to communicate
And all our problems will start to mitigate
If you like this idea, implement it , why wait !!
What if the thing we desire the most
Seems far more unreachable like it’s on the other coast
We want quick results so we can boast
And get many parties to host
The fear of failure haunts us like a ghost
But what if we give each failure it’s share of toast
So it can guide us in the right direction like a lighting post
Then success will come to us as easily as a meal to roast
And we can gladly share it among our dost.
Follow this to the utmost !!
|APR 24||Being a True Friend||
There are some wounds that we cannot mend
But with the soothing voice of a caring friend
There are some rules which we can bend
With our will so strong ready to fend
There is no money that we can send
To replace a helping hand that we can lend
There is no telling where our roads will tend
Just enjoy every moment with your friends from start to end!!!
|APR 25||Lord by my Side||
With Lord by my side, I have nothing to hide
With Lord by my side, I can withstand any forceful tide
With Lord by my side, I have all afirmations laid to abide
With Lord by my side, I don’t even fear when I slide
With Lord by my side, all my worries glide
With Lord by my side, I have someone to confide
With Lord by my side, my heart feels so wide
With Lord by my side, I have the perfect guide.
|APR 26||New found will||
In life we add all this frills
To get an extra thrill
But when we get tired of this drill
We have nothing left but time left to kill
When love dawns on us we get chill
And no more have to take any pill
Or pay the hospital bill
Cos happiness makes all holes in the life fill
We begin to swim with the magical gill
And don’t deter to climb the enormous hill
We cherish this new found will
To make a difference in this world starting from nil.
|APR 27||Recipe for Successful Dream||
Success is like a dough which needs to be knead
Often at times we are not able to succeed
We sit back and repent on the unfulfilled need
But before we proceed
Let’s think about all those who don’t have enough to have their family feed
So get over this greed
And plant a gratefulness seed
And you shall start to braid a success necklace bead by bead
Be an inspiration for others to read
Set an example by being the lead
Start by doing each day one good deed
And soon the success will start catching speed
And perhaps you will find your true calling indeed !!
|APR 28||Dread to Wed||
Some say it’s easy and some say it’s difficult to be wed
It’s like making a dough from scratch to prepare the perfect bread
But often at times we seem to dread
To take the initial few steps and tread
It’s important to know that it’s all in our head
As long as we together keep moving ahead
It doesn’t matter if the steps and thet progress is as thin as a thread
Each night before going to bed
Let the wings of your soul spread
Remember the good old tales that you have read
If sadness dawns be hopeful instead
And surely what we want will come forth before we are dead !!
|APR 29||Happiness Decoded
How can we be in always happy mode?
Is there any secret password in our mind that we can decode
Start by thinking about those who are unfortunate and handicapped and lift any load
Take a moment and for these beautiful souls sing an ode
Develop a feeling of gratitude for we have all our limbs abode
Using this positive energy tune the minds channel into a pleasant episode
And the happy state of mind will never erode..
When we do things on daily basis that we like
We are surely bound to get a hike
We can find time to ride our favorite bike
Our efficient behavior is not just a spike
Working and relaxing almost seems alike
Our heart doesn’t wait for happiness to strike
Cherish each moment ,our heart speaks louder than any Mike
Forever it remains young and childlike !!!
|MAY 1||why fear||
Why do we fear
Cos we worry about losing what’s dear
Life might become devoid of all cheer
What if we experience each tear
So that it help us hear
Out inner voice which is often not very clear
It will help us change our gear
To a song more pleasing to our ear
To a beautiful smile which we can wear
Today , Tomorrow and every year !!
|MAY 2||Sympathy to Emphathy||
There are people who ask for help
There are few who give help
There are those who give sympathy
There are very few who give empathy.
|MAY 3||Good People||
Good people are scattered so that can spread their good news around
Does this seem to be totally sound..
Appreciate Goodness…it’s close to Godliness
|MAY 4||Daily oil||
When we get caught in life’s day to day toil
It seems like we are in turmoil
We forget to smile at small things like the smell fresh of the raindrops falling on the soil
No matter how many of our plans get foil
There is no need for the mood to get spoil
By doing a simple task each day which helps our heart to unwind it’s coil
We can be like the oil
Which remains afloat even when mixed with water that has come to boil.
|MAY 5||Formula for Happiness Duplicate||
In life we don’t have to wait
For a reason so special and great
In order to enjoy and celebrate
Cos each moment has the power to generate
Beautiful memories that can penetrate
Every corner of our heart to make it Illuminate
And cause the happiness seeds to germinate
This intoxicating joy will in turn fascinate
Each person you meet and make it duplicate.
|MAY 6||Bee happy||
Sometimes we ask ourselves what’s wrong with me
The road between our head and heart seems like a sea
Let’s stop judging ourselves and drink some tea
Accept the situation and let it be
Take as much time as it takes to set our minds free
So that it will be able to see
How our heart beats and buzzess like a bee…
How can I be so silly?
Do I do it deliberately
I wonder what the reason for this sillyness truly
Sometimes I feel I’m a bully
Sometimes I feel act naturally
Most of time it’s the feeling of doing things eagerly
One day or daily
Things ate going to get better hopefully
As I do not do anything purposely
I wish I act more morally
And this wish gets fulfilled instantly
Even when I’m being accessed remotely
This shall bey prayer morning and night daily.
|MAY 8||Mother’s Day is coming||
Mother’s day is coming
All mother’s faces are glowing
They are happy as their lives are flowing
Look like to them it’s snowing
They keep asking where we are going
Seems like always they are knowing
Sometimes their minds are blowing
At times they want to go rowing
Wish they just as always they keep the happiness seeds sowing.
|MAY 9||Love actually||
Love is so mysterious
Never ever become serious
Always consider “us”
Let your love story become famous
Both of you always try to be humourous
|MAY 10||Thanks be the Lord||
Let’s make a feast table
Whats needs to be done is to be stable
We keep wondering if we are capable
Our eyes have to be like an eagle
We can sing along with a jingle
Let’s be God’s sweet angel.
|MAY 11||Hail Mary||
It’s good to say hail Mary
It’s good to be merry
It’s wonderful to be like a cherry
It’s nice to ride a ferry
It’s awsome to act for someone as a fairy.
|MAY 12||Mother is the most special||
All the love is nothing compared to mother’s affection
All the love is nothing compared to child’s first motion
All the love is nothing compared to mother’s care in her notion
All the love is nothing compared to mother’s taking care out of precaution
All the love is nothing compared to mother’s first milk potion.
|MAY 13||Rejoice and be glad||
Rejoice and be glad from within
This shall mean that it can reflect out
Out when it comes spreads so loud
That more and more joyful songs are sung aloud.
|MAY 14||Groove to your song||
Let’s groove into our tune of songs
Let’s mingle into the music of gongs
Let’s make this place into a musical theme
Where music and dance can can only be seen.
|MAY 15||Make Everyone Smile||
When smile spreads it catches like a flame
It has such a power over it’s opponents game
It makes you feel like a Fame
It is usually always the same.
Day 45 of 45
|JAN 1||Welcoming Womb||Preparing the mind and body for the healthy conception begins with keeping an open mind and being adaptive.|
|JAN 2||Positive Thinking||Staying positive is the key to bring the new life who entails within.|
|JAN 3||Emotionally Ready||Becoming parents is one of the gifts from God. This should be one of the high points in their romantic lives.|
|JAN 4||Being Patient||This need to b built up slowly and gradually for the parents to be.|
|JAN 5||Setting up||Environmentally and physically consciously applying a healthy lifestyle.|
|JAN 6||Avoiding Stress||Small and petty things may lead to this. Seamless and smooth transition needs to be made to parenthood.|
|JAN 7||Go Outside||It restores a sense of balance to mind and body. It helps to connect with nature.|
|JAN 8||Mindful Meditation||Trying out relaxation techniques helps to focus and strengthen oneself.|
|JAN 9||Treat Yourself||Looking for options that helps you relax. Enjoying the moment is the underlining statement.|
|JAN 10||Sleep is essential||Optimum Sleep is must for the body to rejuvenate.|
|JAN 11||Stimulate the mind||By doing some kind of exercise and/or engaging in some puzzle solving activity.|
|JAN 12||Smile Plenty||Living the day with a smile just makes up for everything.|
|JAN 13||Environment Friendly||Its good to love the place you live and the surroundings as well. it helps to be positive.|
|JAN 14||Exercising a little||This can bring the body into motion even if its just a 10 minute walk.|
|JAN 15||Healthy Check up||Going for routine check up helps to get to know things about the body.|
|JAN 16||Diet Plan||Following a healthy diet plan helps to keep the required nutrients in the body.|
|JAN 17||Letters to the Baby||It would be nice to journal this time around for the beautiful thoughts to flow in for the new life inside you.|
|JAN 18||GO nuts||Eating nuts in all forms at this stage makes the body stronger.|
|JAN 19||Get Fruity||Including a fruit in the meal everyday can be a blessing and build immunity.|
|JAN 20||Pre-Conception Check Up||It is advised to get a check up done prior to conception for the good of the baby.|
|JAN 21||Avoiding Caffeine and other harmful products||To prepare for the baby we need to be extra cautious of what we put into our system.|
|JAN 22||Prenatal Vitamins||Optional but useful addition to the diet supplementary.|
|JAN 23||Building Immunity||Care and measures can be taken to boost up the immunity of the mom to be.|
|JAN 24||Make a Routine||A nutrition full routine and healthy diet plan from the beginning helps to get into the groove.|
|JAN 25||Listening to Spiritual Music||This helps to be in the state of melody and help to resonate positivity.|
|JAN 26||Being Calm||Helps to relax and lowers the anxiety levels.|
|JAN 27||Having Fluids||Drinking water, juice from fruits, fruit smoothies, yogurt helps to maintain water levels in body.|
|JAN 28||Maintaining Weight||This can be tracked and ensured to keep as per the body mass index.|
|JAN 29||Informed Parent||Becoming an informed parent is important in all aspects.|
|JAN 30||Speak Intelligent||Our words should reflect positivity and be in more softer tone.|
|JAN 31||Reading Smartly||One should start reading things which help bring balance of thoughts.|
|FEB 1||Loving Yourself||Loving yourself is the best thing for a complete understanding of body, mind,thoughts and yourself as a whole.|
|FEB 2||Healthy Stocking||It is very important to keep a stock of healthy food and snack options around you.|
|FEB 3||Engage||Engaging in some activity can help to keep mind busy and channelize energy in right direction.|
|FEB 4||Make Peace||Its important to have peace inside and around you.|
|FEB 5||Believe in Series- 10||Believe in Good things happening for you|
|FEB 6||Believe in Series- 10||Believe in Hope for everything that will come for/to you.|
|FEB 7||Believe in Series- 10||Believe in Joy that will come and that you will spread around.|
|FEB 8||Believe in Series- 10||Believe in the Enchantment that will come.|
|FEB 9||Believe in Series- 10||Believe in the Fondness for the new life in you.|
|FEB 10||Believe in Series- 10||Believe in the Core Values within you.|
|FEB 11||Believe in Series- 10||Believe in the Family Morals which are imbibe in you.|
|FEB 12||Believe in Series- 10||Believe in the Understanding with your partner.|
|FEB 13||Believe in Series- 10||Believe in the Prayers that will make you strong.|
|FEB 14||Believe in Series- 10||Believe in the Holyness residing in the both of you which will nurture the new life|
Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.</p